Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kyle's emails November 2011 - January 2011

I made this blog before Kyle even left, with the intent to post all of his letters and emails for me to keep, my family to read, and for him and I both to look back on later in life when he gets home. Well I never posted anything. Nope, not a single thing. So here is all of his emails Until now.. ok not all. since some were only a line or two due to him being extremely busy and running out of time. Of course, there are some things I just want between him and I.. so things will be left out. LOS SIENTO! As kyle puts it! :P Ready? Set? Go!




October 24th 2011,
THANX for the continued support!!! I'm ok and I have been getting your letters!! The 'schedule' here is absolutely nuts I have no time to think of anything outside of this bubble!!! Thanx for the story, you have to tell me the senor couples names so we can talk. Remember no talking till I'm out of the MTC :) I just wanted you to know that I know you are safe in Oklahoma. love ya, please be strong!!


November 28th 2011,
Hey, :) I'm here and  just fine now!!! I didnt get your package before I left the MTC and I dont know how i will get it here.  I have a meeting next week I think we get mail there!! No se, perro esta un poco dificil aprendiendo EspaƱol. ¡¡Poco por poco lo Venira!! Love Ya!! Bueno!! I didnt celebrate thanksgiving but had the most food ive ever had in one day!! I forgot it was thanksgiving until that night! :) I probably wont send letters for awhile. I dont have stamps and the mail is really bad here but talk to my family about sending packages by pouch for now. {silly boy like he thought I didn't already know how! :P} Never let time slip through your fingers it is too ¿pressious? I love you!!
-Elder Bowles


December 12 2011,
Oh candice! come on! ;) Tranquilo! :) Im doing all right!! Extremely busy is a better way to put it. Time is not slowing down either!! I really dont have time to write a lot today!! The metro here is crazy when you PUSH your way on, you LITERALLY cant move!! If you want to know what the streets look like where i am. Look at Ciudad de Mexico on google maps and go to the very top NE corner where the city ends!! In my area there is a fence and then open desert. It is December and i have to where sunscreen or im toast!! Luv ya, Don't forget that the sun will rise tomorrow with or without you!! MAKE TIME COUNT!! Love you!
Mucho amor,
Elder Bowles


December 19 2011,

Funny, Tranquilo just means relax :) {I told him according to google translate it meant be quiet... and I knew it was wrong} LOS siento! I couldnt get on the week before so the emails kind of piled up and I was a little low on time!! The pesos were running out my pocket like water!! I only can write at an internet cafe! This sunday was awesome we finally had some investigaters at church! My companionship is over two wards, we had three Investigaters in one ward and a family of five in the other!! Its not right the end of my first six weeks is next week that means transfers!! Im pretty sure theres not going to be any changes in my companionship but you never know. Just be happy!! and keep stayen busy thats how life is supposed to be! luv ya!  Smile! Oh, and I will figure out pictures soon! I will keep an eye out for the one's you sent me! :) Love you!




December 26 2011,
Candice! I love you! I am sorry I never have time to write you.I feel bad! Hopefuly christmas was great!! Thats awesome the cafe rio dates I remember cafe rio and our dates every time i open my wallet i have the card, 4 more stapps left till my free one hopefully it servives two years!! :) Like always NO time one day I will have a few more minutes and i can really write something! Hang in there! Happy New Years!!
Mucho Amor,
Elder Bowles

January 2 2012,

La Verdad, La Verdad NO Tengo tiempo:( !!!! Te quiero. Te quiero. Te quiero. Mucho Mucho Amor!!! LOS Siento!!! The owner of the internet cafe is closing the doors this very instant!! luv ya!  Un Otro Dia LOCO in Mexico!! 
-Elder Bowles

January 10 2012,
I love to hear this kind of stuff from you!! :) You were right, I am proud of you for accomplishing one of the goals we set! It is not fair, I WANT to learn the piano so bad even more now that grandma is not around to play for me!! At night i practice reading the notes thats how bad i want to play!! That is Fantastic you have found a person to fellowship and teach!!! You have always been that light! :) ¡BIEN HECHO! Thanx for the support always!! It means the world to me. Dont stop being a light to the world!!! There are millions of people looking for the light house!! ¡¡La luz de nuestro salvador y redentor Jesucristo es siempre en nosotros, simplemente nesecitamos mostrar este gran luz!! I love you.
-Elder Bowles



January 16 2012,

Traquillo!! :) Move forward always with your dreams in mind!!! I will be emailing later in the day now, just so when the time comes, give me a minute ¡por favor! I always enjoy hearing from you, it makes me happy, as always. Especially this week because my family didnt get a chance to write! I know you want a letter and I want to send some letters but it is impossible without stamps. I need some stamps for the states!!! Will you send me some Por Favor?!  I am glad that the piano has become something special to you!! My favorite song is If You Could High to Kolob #284 Master whatever song you  want, and yes we will go find a piano for you to play it for me when I get home :) THANX!!! I just got my first package in the mail It was sent the first week in Diciembre it was from my aunt! next time i get mail hopefully there will be something from you!! Smile, and be happy. Love Ya!! 
January 24 2012,
That was like over night... what is wrong? wow, your last email was smooth then you seemed to all the sudden hit a road block!! Whats Up? Dont forget to make the best of these next few weeks. I think I say this every time but Time is extremely precious use it wisely. :) Have an awesome week!!! Ok? I went to the center of the city yesterday and got back to the house pretty late so i could not write! Thanks for the patience! :) I see your growth even more. I am gald you see mine too! I love you!!! Always keep an attitude of gratitude!
 Mucho amor,
Elder Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment