Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kyle's Email 2/13/12

After chatting with him, I still got an Email. Not a long one. But he did fail to mention that He got my package while chatting so I am glad he emailed me! :)

Candice,
Thanx for the package, and all the photos! I love them. Especially the photos of the family! :) Love ya, but I dont know which calander you are using but i have 3 months in the mission. :) {I said I was excited he has made it  four months.. which I am right. He is wrong. We just started on month five.. so I dunno what calander HE is using :P} Keep encouraging Kelcee, and do all you can to be the best example you can and things will work out in the end! love ya!!!  

Elder Bowles


Obviously short. Sweet. I love him more then anything. And I am soo glad he got his package. I hate sending stuff to mexico. I am worried it will get opened. Obviously plastering the virgin mary on them helped! :) haha.

Can't wait till next week! Love him more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment