Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kyle's email: 4/9/2012

"Hey hows life? hopefully a lot better than last week!! Its funny I didnt have much time the first week i didnt write and then the next two weeks were extremely crazy and i didnt have the chance to write anybody!! sorry!! Last week i had changes and didnt have time to tell you because i was going around the city telling the members i had changes and having them write in my journal!! Well i am in pachuca and my new companion is another Garcia!! :) A really good misionary from the state of Sonora Mexico (Thats derectly below arizona).. Ya he really enjoys to eat and thats good because we found some really good food joints here in Pachuca!! Ya i think i have gained a little bit of weight you will have to decide when i send my memory card!

 Hey, Just so you know, My promises still hold true for when I come home.  but plz leave my side for a while. :) You CAN do it!

Ya!!!! I got your package and savored that chocolate for two whole days!!! :) :) Thanx for the letters i always enjoy reading them. I actually got around to writing some of my own to the family, i promise yours will come!!!

Nope, you havent told me that you got that job, and will be working with Lisa! :)

 My week was good but a little repetitious because noboby is here in Pachuca for the holiday weekend. Sooo we Knocked A LOT of doors and didnt find hardly anyboby but this week should be better now that the city is alive and running with people.
 At the pool, AY YI YI I miss swimming!! Have a great week and Enjoy some more swimming for me!!  ¡¡Cuidate!! Mejor Amiga Mio."

No comments:

Post a Comment