Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finally! A letter from Elder King

Elder King {A missionary that served in my ward in OK, who I became really close with} FINALLY wrote me a letter! :) I was pretty excited to see it in the mailbox.

Candice,
It was so good to see your letter in the mail! I have to laugh cuase the first thing it said was "I told you I'd wrote you a letter!" I'm going to say, I told you I would write back. Lol!
Things are great in Midwest city! I'm glad to be here, but it is nothing like Ponca! I sure do miss that place! We have lots of good memories there! But other then that Midwest city is pretty awesome. We have a black bishop which is really cool. He is the nicest guy! Everytime you ask him how he is, he says "I'm blessed!" lol.
Oh how I miss Utah, I'll get to see it in a little over 6 months from now though, which is great! Oh and I know that like everyone is getting married. It's weird, cuase I don't even feel like I could be married yet. But hey, you'll get married when the time comes! :) Focus on what you need to do and it'll all fall into place. I promise. haha. Thats totally awesome that you are thinking about going on a mission! I say go for it. You would be so good at it. And you'll love it! The best way to learn is doing and sharing it. I learn something new about the gospel each day. It's pretty amazing.
Thanks for being a friend to me! You were just as nice to me as I was to you.  Actually you were better. You got me a christmas Present, and I didn't even get you anything. Thank you for that again by the way! I love that tie! I love ties =] But yeah, thanks for you last letters. I'm sorry for not writing back to all of them. I get so busy, so yeah! I could be transfered again next week! I have been here as long as I was in Ponca and it doesn't feel like it at alll! It's gone crazy fast! Sooner or later i'll be on the plane home to you and my family! :) And it'll feel that fast too!
I hope you have a great day! And week. Talk to you soon!

-Elder King

ps. If a pancake and a waffle got in a fight who'd win, and why? Explain.
Now switch the pancake to grilled cheese and the waffle to a taco and explain that one too! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment