Thursday, April 26, 2012

Elder Cluff 4/15/2012

On the back of the envelope it said I know it's not much, but I did want to write you a quick letter so you had one this week! Awee :) He is too cute.

Hey Candice!
So I have a baptism today!!! Today is finally the day. This girl is taking her first step to out father in heaven. It is SUCH an awesome feeling.

So how is the wather down there? Here it just keeps getting warmer! We bike a lot now, we use to just walk. But we need to get places fast. It's hot! What if I just wore shorts? haha. Jk. I love shorts though. Thats all I ever wear! I only wear pants if I am working on the farm.

Me? I love snow. Snow is my friend... haha. It's awesome you tan easy.. Its kind of not fair actually. haha

What?! What lord of the rings is it?! Is it the Hobit?? You just made me whole week! I can't wait! We will have to see it together! :)

So back to cooking (again haha) I love to cook. And I can cook about anything. My favorite to cook is steak. I love love grilling. It is so much fun! So when I go camping I bring a grill and dutch ovens. Thats the only way to camp. I'll show you!

It sounds like you had fun on your Birthday! What river did you tube on, and where did you go hiking? It sounds fun. I wish I could be there. And I missed it all :( We will make up for it when I get home though.

Sounds like  you go to the temple a lot. Everytime you tell me about your week it seems like you say "I went to the temple" haha. That is awesome. Good place to spend part of your week!

Hey, sorry about the last letter. I realized there wasn't a scripture. I promise this time you will get one.

I hope you can still read my handwriting.

Have an awesome week.

Talk to you soon

Elder Cluff

John 14:12
" I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these."

No comments:

Post a Comment