Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elder Cluff. 3/28/2012

Dear Candice,

Hey you! I got the pictures. Thank you! :) Gosh you are extremely photgenic! ;) I am glad you will always write back. Letters from you make me happy.
Whats wrong with brown eyes?
Writing you is so easy, it's a good thing writing me is easy for you too! I think we are gonna be good friends :)
Well the mission is going good still! We are having to clean the apartment for cleaning expection though. So that sucks. Because I have to clean up the other boys. But the good part is we are moving into a new place in 5 days!
So me and my comp are having such success in finding new ivestigators! Its good, cause thats what I like.
Youa re always traveling places lately. I am jealous! I really miss snow boarding. I don't even know if I am good at it anymore! We will have to see when I get home. I have been to the grand canyon Before. I was little though, so I don't remember much about it. How was it?
Candice, I am so glad you click with me. And that you can read my handwriting! :p lol!
Uh, yes, BYU is THE best! How can you not like it?
What sports? Well football (as you already know) But then baseball, track, and wrestling. My favorite is football though. I want to coach when I get back.
I don't like being in pictures, cause I don't ever look good in them. I don't like taking them either. But I force myself to. Becuase my mom wants pictures. Now you do too. What kind do you want now? Just more of me?
What else do you want to know? There isn't much more. I think we have basically told each other everything. I am such a boring person!
So by the time you get this your birthday is passed, but I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was a good one. You're getting old. Jk. Not as old as me. But, I didn't forget about it. Hope you know that.
So how was travfeling and the grand canyon?  I am getting tired. So I will just end this letter, and wait for your next one to write more.

Scripture for the week:
Alma 13:28-29
" 28 But that ye would humble yourselves before the Lord, and call on his holy name, and awatch and pray continually, that ye may not be btempted above that which ye can bear, and thus be cled by the Holy Spirit, becoming humble, dmeek, submissive, patient, full of love and all long-suffering;
 29 aHaving faith on the Lord; having a hope that ye shall receive eternal life; having the blove of God always in your hearts, that ye may be lifted up at the last day and enter into his crest."

I hope you have an awesome week, and everything goes well. Talk to you later.

- Elder Braden Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment