Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elder Cluff 4/4/2012

Candice,
Hey!!
How's it going? So now that you aren't all over the place, are you excited to sleep in your own bed again? haha. You are so lucky to be in your bed. I miss my big bed back home. Mine here is just a twin. Is yours big? Thats all us missionaries get, lame! Jk.
You are so lucky to be in shorts. I wish I got to. But obviously we only get to wear shorts on P-Day.
So I guess it snowed  a ton back home! My dad told me that in the email. Defiantely not st. george weather there. They are jealous.
I know! But I don't like sunscreen. It feels weird and nasty. It's greesy. So I don't wear it. So I get burned. I know you are gonna say 'then wear sunscreen' again. lol. I might come home tan if I could tan! Lol. I burn. Blonde hair and blue eyes usually means not tanable skin!
So I don't even know what movies are about. Hunger games? Never even read it! But thats cool. My favorite movie is probably... Avatar. Pretty much every scary movie too ;) haha. Scary movies are great! {After I told him I hate scary movies, and if I watch them I have to cuddle up the person I'm with}
I guess when I get home I can take you mudding and stargazing. That would be way fun, right? {YES :)} But there has to be mud to go muddin. And st. george doesn't have a lot of that! But I can take you bunny bashing ;) haha. {Uhmmm NO}
Oh man, you should see the DC temple. It is beautiful. I think it might be prettier then the St. George temple. Jk... actually no it is. haha.
OoO! Chicken alfredo is the BEST! What else can ou cook? I can make a mean biscut and gravy. It's the best.. seriously. I can also cook some amazing dutch oven chicken, potato's, and cobler. I love cooking too. So thats great.
What have you done this week? Can't wait to hear back.

Scripture for this week:
James 2: 17-18
"17 Even so afaith, if it hath not bworks, is dead, being alone.
 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my afaith by my bworks."

Thats a good one. I like it!

Have a good week.
Talk to you later,
Elder Braden Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment