Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Elder Cluff 4/11/2012

Hey Candice!
whats up? I am sorry you had a bad week. It isn't cool. I hope it got better. It sucks to have bad weeks. I'm sorry.
Glad you went to the temple. It is a very peacful place. I love it too!
Me? I had a great week! We taught this 16 yr old girl. She agreed to baptism! She is getting baptized in 5 days! I get to baptize her. It will be my first time in the water with a person, so I am kind of nervous. Also transfers are coming up, and I am nervous about that too!
I am glad my letters meant that much to you :) How was your easter? Mine was alright. Holiday's are weird on the feild. haha.
Well blue eyes aren't what they are cracked up to be. Jk. They are cool.
So I have to say. It sucks that he broke up with you. But, It will be ok :) Promise. Don't worry about it too much.
Did you take any pictures at the grand canyon? :) I want some!
No, no Candice! You have it all wrong! BYU IS the best! Thats god's team ;) Jk. Well these pictures of me are of me burning my tie. It was fun. I just hit my 6 month mark. Time seriously flies by. So stinkin fast. It's crazy!
Yeah, so my mom wants pictures. So I have taken more. I will take some more at the baptism. If my wife takes lots of pictures that will suck. Jk. I really don't like pictures, can you tell? But I will send some more pictures for you. You need to still send me some of you and your friends! And some more of you.
Ok so here is a story. It might be long.
So we are driving, and the roommates are with us. We are going to see someone, so we turn down the road to get there. All of the sudden this car pops out of nowhere. And he starts to follow us. I take a right, so does the car. A left, so does the car. At that poin I was getting annoyed by the car! So I try to lose him. But instead I go into a dead end. Crap! So I hurry and flip a U-Turn . We see the dude's face, and he looks really scary. So I hurry and decided to go to a different house. So we go another way. But this car meets up with us again on a different street. He was like looking for us. It was scary. So we did it all again, and lost him a second time.I don't know what the heck he wanted. But we didn't wana stick around to find out. It was weird.
Anways, thats my weird story!
I hope you have a great week!
Take care,
Elder Braden Cluff

Ps. Smile! (And there was a cute picture with a smiley face :) haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment