Monday, April 30, 2012

Elder Cluff 4/25/2012

Hey you!
Candice, I am sorry I haven't written you lately! I am so busy! I have just been doing the work for the mission. We have be doing a  lot of finding. I love finding people!

The baptism was AWESOME! Just being in the water with her and just the feeling of what she is doing for herself it was amazing! Well you were right, I only had to dunk her once. And I said the prayer right the first time too. You were right, it went perfect.

So transfers came and I am still in Mclean! I have been here six months now! It's so beautiful. Everything is so gree here, it's nothing like NV or UT. I sure do miss NV and Utah though!

You are so sweet. That is so sweet of you to say! {I'm not sure what he is talking about :P} It is so nice to write someone other then family. I mean, don't get me wrong I love my family. It is just emails from them though, and I love handwritten letters. I love writing you!

You dad sounds so cool! From the sound of it, it sounds like your ex anymore! haha. Did you tell your dad I work on a farm? I'm a hard worker ;)

Uh HECK YES I want pictures of you!! :)

Ok if you send me a tie I promise I wont burn it! But it was a once in a lifetime thing. Yes, it is just something us missionaries do for fun. When we hit our six month mark we do it!

I have some pictures of sunsets and me and my comp... but I will have to print them off. So you should send pictures of you first, and then I will send pictures ASAP. I just have to get them printed off. K?

But girls like you don't like guys like me. I don't know. Its just awesome!

So what have you been up to? Hey, are there any new country songs lately? I miss music! haha.

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful week!

I promise I will get you pictures as soon as I go get them. So you should send me some, please!

Have a good week!

-Elder Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment